Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 03:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parts Master Catalog, all manufacturers  (Read 2336 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: June 13, 2006, 05:25:29 AM »

A customer just brought in a parts catalog from a company that I have never heard of before. The catalog is dated 1999 and may no longer be available in paper form, but it is all on the web page. He indicated that the Donaldson air cleaner, which some one asked about recently, was about 25% of the price of the same unit from NAPA. The catalog indicates that they are Servicing the Transit Industry including AMG thru Volvo including GMC Flxible, MCI, Prevost and about every other manufacturer I have ever heard of. Hope this is of help to somebody.
Richard

http://www.muncie-baker.com/history_muncie_transit.htm

3720 South Madison Street Muncie, Indiana 47302
Phone (765) 288-1971
Toll Free (800) 428-8610
Fax (765) 286-0164

Muncie Transit Supply
Muncie Transit Supply is the largest independent supplier of service parts in North America, providing replacement parts to the transit bus and coach industries since 1953. Muncie offers all major product lines and service parts to its customers at competitive prices in the most prompt and professional manner. Our North American customers are served through our distribution facilities conveniently located in Muncie, Indiana and our Canadian subsidiary, Baker Transit Parts, located in Sombra, Ontario, Canada.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:43:21 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 05:40:20 AM »

Richard,

Great find!

Thanks for sharing the information Grin

Time to do some parts number checking Tongue

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
86neoplan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 06:00:53 AM »

Yes, a excellent resource!  they even have new flyer parts

I saw one one time that actually had pictures of the parts...I cant remember for the life of me where I saw that...

shawn

Proud single custodial dad to a wonderful 14 year old son, Owner of a 1986 Neoplan 26' transit Bus AN408, Great weekender...Lots of work to come on this bus, can't wait to get her done! 8.2L with a Allison AT545...
gus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 05:38:13 PM »

This is a great source for part numbers. I've already contacted them about my check valve-will see what happens.

Thanks.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: