Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 09:43:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 55  (Read 4003 times)
Airbag

« on: July 16, 2008, 07:57:55 AM »

Look Out!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're going to do it to you again, guys.

Politicians, led by Sen. John Warner (VA), are talking about reintroducing a national 55 mph speed limit. Remember the last one, and how it was sneaked in by Congress in 1974 as a "temporary" fuel-saving measure? Temporary as in 20 years.

jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:49:50 AM »

Actually I think the 55 is a good thing!!!  I'm on the highway with a 75MPH limit doing 80 and people are blowing by me, talking on cell phones, smoking, doing thier nails, eating lunch, looking at maps, playing with thier laptops. But these people will tell you in all sincerity that they are better drivers than 95% of the people on the highway.  Whats the hurry? Are they delivering hearts for transplants? Maybe vaccines for some exotic disease, that is going to wipe out the human race?
 Of course I am 60, I am retired, I am not in a hurry, I dont care if I ever get there. I may get half way there and not remember where it was I was going anyway!!!
 Optimal speed on my bus seems to a tad over 55, it seems to like (can a bus really like) about 57/58 mph. Maybe it is not the bus, maybe I am more comfortable at that speed?
Can it go faster? Well a little bit, it is a 6V71 auto, top speed 71 MPH. That is downhill with a tailwind of course.  Jim

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

TomC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »

In the trucking industry, the rule of thumb is for every mph over 55 through 65 you loose .1 mpg.  For every mph over 65 through 75 you loose .15 mpg.  So the difference between 55 and 75 mph can be as much as 2.5 mpg!  Personally, I think that 55 or 60mph would be a good thing. 

I recently took a trip driving a Chev 2500 with a 454 and 4 spd automatic pulling a 11,000lb fifth wheel to Nashville and back for the men's barbershop chorus I'm in- The Masters of Harmony- for the international competition.  I cruised at 62- 64mph most of the time, and even in the 75mph states, was NOT passed that much.  People are just naturally slowing down. Good Luck, TomC

PS- The Masters of Harmony won the gold medal first place in the competition.  If you want to see our performance go to youtube.com and type in Masters of Harmony 2008.  I'm on the top row on the left, fifth man in.  Thanks!

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Charles Seaton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:09:27 AM »

Wow.  55 mph would put a serious crimp in my three-day trips to North Carolina from New York. Not so much concerned about travel by coach but in the car.  Having to trim my speed back from the 65 to 70 mph limit to 55 would make a long trip even longer.

No to 55.  There is no shortage of oil, so no need to drop the speed limit.
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »

IMHO Senator John Warner is an idiot who needs to retire along with 30 or 40 other 'has been's' in the Senate. I call him an idiot mostly because anyone who would have married Liz Taylor (the Old Trampoline) certainly isn't wired right!

Let's take a look at the economics of lowering the National Speed limit to 55. Certainly those old 55 MPH road side signs weren't put into storage at the end of the Carter years. So new signs will have to be manufactured. Good news if you happens to be in the sign business!

Now try and figure how many millions of gallons of fuel (both Gas and Diesel) will be expended at Taxpayer cost to remove the existing signs and replace them with the new 55 MPH signs? And consider too the number of man hours spent, at Taxpayer expense, it will take to install these same signs. Or will the Federal Guvmint place  that lowly task in the hands of Contractors who will find it necessary to hire immigrant labor?

Oh yes my friends...another wonderful idea by the Democrats in Congress which will prolong the tenure of the 12-20 million illegals already here and who are, at this point considering leaving because there isn't any work in the Construction trades.  Yep...a GREAT idea!

There's been ample opinion expressed on these Boards about US slowing down to conserve fuel. Are we so stupid as to believe that the majority of Americans aren't doing the same thing?

Just my $0.02.

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »

Tis a slippery slope when the gubbermint regulates our choices.

(The 55 speed limit was very effective in that it created more law-breakers. Shocked )

What's next? Outlawing old cars? old buses? old farts?

I'd much rather see more education for drivers & periodic tests for renewal. I say this because I don't see 80 mph as a problem. Not when compared to the real issues of bad driving habbits I have observed.
Things like:
- applyling makeup
- looking up phone #'s
- sending text messages
- reading the paper
- reading a book
- watching a movie
- having sex! Yep, I saw enough to confirm that when he passed me!

But then, that is just my opinion.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
kysteve

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 11:03:07 AM »

My whole take on this is a little different.  I believe in the 70s we were in a gas shortage, you know where we couldn't get the gas.  I remember the long lines at the gas stations and the gas rationing.  I think we are in a totally different scenario now.  Now we are just dealing with high gas prices.  I personally think that the decision to slow down and save a buck or two should be left up to the individual.  Why do I need the government to tell me how much to spend to get from point a to point b.  If we were in a gas shortage I would be one of the first to slow down or even walk for that matter, but I dont need to be told I am spending too much for fuel to be flooring it.  Its MY decision and only MINE.   I feel the same way about seat belts.  While I agree seatbelts are a good thing, I dont think it should be a law to make me wear one if I am the driver.  Yes the passengers should be because they are not in control of the vehicle they are riding in.  Anybody ever seen a seatbelt on a motorcycle .....lol.....see what I mean........

Just me rambling on...........Kentucky Steve.......... Cry Cry Cry
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 01:34:27 PM »

Bob, if the National speed limit is 55, why do we need signs? Are we that stupid?  Does senator Warners, uncles, aunts, cousin own a controling interest in a sign company? 
 As long as you insist on insulting "we the people" by insinuating we are too stupid to remember the speed limit is 55 by putting up signs. I would think the signs should also be in KPH, we do not want to be sued for discrimination ! They are just as stupid as we are!!!
 Helmets and seat belt laws should not be enforced, in nature it is called natural selection Grin I always wear a seat belt when driving the bus, but never a helmet.

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »

Speaking of safe drivers:

I am 66 and a diabetic.  I have double vision.  A friend that learned this asked me if I drove when impared with double vision?  My answer....why helk yes I do!  I told him I was a better driver in that condition than he himself and it was just a matter of logic.  To his puzzled expression, I went on.  "See, if you and I drive down the same stretch of road .....going in the same direction.....I am missing twice as many cars as you are".  HUMMMMM! Huh Roll Eyes Grin

Sleep well America,

John the vigelent

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
boogiethecat

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 01:50:42 PM »

kysteve, interesting that that "gas crisis" back then most likely wasn't really a shortage of fuel.  What it was all about is the alaska pipeline, they (major oil companies) had everything ordered to build it and people were hired, equipment staged and ready to go.... but they didn't have the land leases from the feds needed to build it.  So they held us all hostage by parking tanker ship after tanker ship in the alaska harbor, FULL OF OIL, and let it all sit, created the "crisis" and when they finally got the land leases, they let the fuel flow.  I have a buddy who worked up there and reported it all to me on a weekly basis.
So much for shortages.

As for 55... get a brain people... slow everything down to 55 again and trucking gets more expensive (time=money) then prices all go up and the mess starts all over again.  NO 55... it's absurd and does NOT address the problem, if any, in the slightest way.
I'm not sure there is a problem.  High gas prices keep people off the road and traffic around here at least, has been much nicer lately.  And we STILL pay one hellofa lot less for our gas than do Europeans and Aussies.... So what's the big deal?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:53:57 PM by boogiethecat » Logged

1962 Crown
San Diego, Ca
Airbag

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »

I don't know about you fellas but I'd rather start my gut wrenching hill climbs at 80mph rather than at the bottom of the power curve at 55mph. And any trucker will tell ya the same.

In the 70's so called shortage of push water I lived in the Bay Area around the refineries. They use collapsible oil tanks for storage, Tank Tall = full Tank Short = empty guess where the tanks were, that's right always full. This shortage is BS as was the last one. They think we are idiots. It is all designed to line the pockets of the oil Tycoons.

The new generation of autos are built to cruise at 70 to 80 being their peak efficient speed and anyone that says different is full of beans. The rear end ratios are geared to cruise at these speeds not 55.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:54:57 PM by Airbag » Logged
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »

It seems that several have posted that they like driving at 55mph.  That's fine, but why do you want to impose your preference on others?  This is just another tax in the guise of public interest.  Let's see what else we can come up with for the federal government to get involved in.  What about a national age limit for drivers?  "Codgers are Killers" would be a good slogan.  There are more accidents caused by people playing with their radios than cell phones.  Possibly we should make car radios illegal too.  I think that young kids are a terrible distraction to the driver.  Isn't there something we can legislate about the kids?  Pretty women are also a problem.  Can't we make laws that they should have to ugly up a bit?  Or maybe just require them to wear big black trash bags as they do in some countries?  I never considered the wisdom of that before.  We should probably be learning from the Amish.  They don't use much fuel and never get in car accidents.  How about putting tolls on all roads?  That will slow people down, and help those that can pay to have less traffic.  If we can get people to stop driving, just think of all the money that would be saved in road repairs!  I never realized it before, but I think with ideas like these, I should run for Congress.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 02:15:13 PM by Lin » Logged

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Airbag

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 02:10:35 PM »

For those who like to drive 55 you still can, the law says right lane 55, middle lane 65, left lane 75. Thats the law. Two lane freeways right lane 55 to 65. I was taught this in my school bus training.
Sam 4106

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »

Hi Kyle,
You saw a guy, and presumably girl, having sex in a car going 80 mph. Do you concider that to be unsafe sex or unsafe driving? Just wondering!
 Sam4106

1976 MCI-8TA with 8V92 DDEC II and Allison HT740
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »

I guess it would be safer at 55.  Maybe the law could be no sex while driving over 55 mph.  That would slow lots of people down.  Also, if sex were allowed while driving, people would not be in such a hurry to get where they are going and would naturally driver slower.

Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »

The Governor of Virginia has been trying every way he can to come up with some kind of transportation money raising scheme and 55 would be just another attempt to raise more money. They know speeding ticket revenues would skyrocket. I already drive slower because of fuel prices and I don’t need the Government to tell me or anyone else to. I am getting sick of being told what I can, and cannot do.

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
It’s the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 05:48:00 PM »

I guess it would be safer at 55.  Maybe the law could be no sex while driving over 55 mph.  That would slow lots of people down.  Also, if sex were allowed while driving, people would not be in such a hurry to get where they are going and would naturally driver slower.

- only good for short trips

- more fun to carpool

- new meaning for HOV lane

sorry, couldn't help that. Grin

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

Yeah, maybe we need a new forum called, "Off Color".

NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »

I, for one, always drive in the right hand land and leave the rest for those who believe they own them and them what're in a bigger hurry than me.

I already get 40 MPG in my little Scion...and guess what....they don't laugh at it anymore! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »

.  .  . my little Scion...and guess what....they don't laugh at it anymore! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bob

Oh yes we do  Grin

& the worst part is that I just might consider getting one  Shocked

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
NJT 5573

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »

55 will make the insurance companys rich and alot of jobs for Police. Its always exciting to have a gun held on you by some kid cop because you were running 58. Cops around here are retiring at around $80,000 a year and I don't want to hire anymore to chase speeders, get out of the way and let the big dogs run.

"Ammo Warrior" Keepers Of The Peace, Creators Of Destruction.
Gold is the money of Kings, Silver is the money of Gentlemen, Barter is the money of Peasants, Debt is the money of Slaves.

$1M in $1000 bills = 8 inches high.
$1B in $1000 bills = 800 feet high.
$1T in $1000 bills = 142 miles high
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 07:42:56 AM »

NC  Bob 

I have been over 1,000 miles in my little box on one tank of fuel.
 Maybe that is because every time i go out it has to be pulled back in.

ask captain ron

ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Sojourner

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 07:56:01 AM »

We don’t need government controlling what we already know what the cost of using more fuel to get to point A to B.
If anyone want to drive at today’s speed limit…that fine if they can afford it or until they run out of extra money to waste. Then they will slow down and fewer repeating trip to grocery store for few items.

In other words, it self disciplined.

FWIW

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 08:07:18 AM »

Ned;

Do I feel a story coming on. Is there something you are not telling us.

lol
Lee Bradley

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »

We don’t need government controlling what we already know what the cost of using more fuel to get to point A to B.
If anyone want to drive at today’s speed limit…that fine if they can afford it or until they run out of extra money to waste. Then they will slow down and fewer repeating trip to grocery store for few items.

In other words, it self disciplined.

FWIW

I agree we don't need the government dictating speed limits for fuel economy.  Sometimes speed is worth the extra fuel. Leave it to the individuals and companies to make that decision. I'm sure that Fedex and P*I*E will come up with different answers as will the family with 6 children on a two week vacation will have a different answer than the retired couple full-timing. We all pays our money and takes our choice's if the government stays out of it.
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 08:53:30 AM »

don

have a chance to get my hands on a 6v92 ddec with a broke crank. will it be worth anything. just think what a econoline would be like with that.

ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
bobsw

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »

The sweet speed for my 73 mci7 8-92ta seems to be 65mph. I don't know if their is much difference in milage. When traveling in Calif. with a speed limit of 55 I didn't notice any increase in milage the same 6mpg. Is their any data on 70's vintage buses for fuel milage 55 V 65?

73 MCI-7
compedgemarine

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 07:27:38 AM »

dont know the data on busses but both my car and my pickup get the best mileage at around 65-68 mph.
in my car watching the real time mpg if I slow down to 55 on the same highway I lose around 2 mpg. maybe pushing the 55 limit is some polititians way of helping the oil companies now that usage is down. I know it would cost me more.
steve
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 07:40:44 AM »

The fuel mileage indictaor on cars is not actual fuel mileage.  They can't afford to put fuel flow meters in them just for the gee whiz bang.  The fuel mileage shown is just a computed estimate based on throttle position and other engine parameters.  IT may be that the engineers thought / programmed it to show better mileage at the higher speed, but just keep in mind that its not the "actual".

Haivng said that if you have gearing that allows the engine to run at its "sweet spot", maximum torge, then it may very well get better mileage, howver that wind resistance is tough to overcome and most vehicles will get better mileage below 60

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 08:59:56 AM »

The fuel mileage indictaor on cars is not actual fuel mileage.  They can't afford to put fuel flow meters in them just for the gee whiz bang.  The fuel mileage shown is just a computed estimate based on throttle position and other engine parameters.  IT may be that the engineers thought / programmed it to show better mileage at the higher speed, but just keep in mind that its not the "actual".

Haivng said that if you have gearing that allows the engine to run at its "sweet spot", maximum torge, then it may very well get better mileage, howver that wind resistance is tough to overcome and most vehicles will get better mileage below 60

I would think that if the fuel injectors are working properly, the computer would know exactly how much fuel was used based on the injector time on. I know my car's readout matches exactly with the pump over the whole time we have had it & checked.
These new cars are great when working properly . . .  Grin

junkman42

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 11:25:21 AM »

The fuel consumed in both My Wifes duramax and My 02 zo6 vette are so close to actual consumption that it suprises Me just how good these modern systems work.  Lower speeds seem to have no effect on mileage  with the duramax.  The vette turns 28 MPG at 75 MPH with no effort.  Even a ocasional blast to 160 or so doesnt bring it to much less than 26 MPG.  No question that modern technology works.  I have always wondered why no one uses power recovery turbines like many of the recips I flew in the air force used.  I recently noticed that the latest DD has of all things a turbine in the exhaust geared back to the crank.  Technology used in WW2.  Sorry for the rambling.  John
kingfa39

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »

dont see what the alaska pipe line has to do with the first oil shortage, i lived in Tampa during this time and we had oil tankers in the bay waiting for 2 wks to come in, they wouldnt allow it, as for the pipe line all the oil that came down the pipe line went to Japan, in short we were lied to again, the middle east says there is no shortage, now they say a price increase is built in because of there dealing with iran and what they might do, we were lied to before and probly are lied to again. 55 all that does is create more revinue for the states when they give out tickets, as for me i feel they might as well go ahead, they control more and more of our lives each day like we are a bunch of morons that cant do anything for ourelves. I spent 20 yrs workig on my bus so i  could use in retirement, now it sits as a ornament in the driveway.
Frank Allen
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »

Ned;

If you can get if for next to nothing I would buy it. If the block and heads are good it will give you some spare parts including an up dated turbo. Plus all the ddec parts.Do you know what version it is.

You econoline would be a tire burner. You could build another little red wagon.

That would be cool.   Be a great bike hauler, maybe then Ron wouldn't mind the ride on a Honda so much either. lol

How are you and Wilma doing.

Don
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 08:32:39 PM »

Frank Allen,

All true!  Remember they also sold the 55 deal as a real safty move.  Everybody...insurance, gummint, think tanks and cops said that we would save a bunch of lives and property.  Well, they were all correct and once again we learned that speed kills.  Of course we could have elliminated ALL traffic deaths by not driving at all and nobody proposed that.  I guess there is a happy medium but mine is not 55, personally.  Do you or anyone else remember the insurance rates taking a dive because the industry "payout" dove with the reduced carnage?  Me neither.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
kingfa39

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2008, 09:35:44 AM »

John ed, only thing i seen taking a dive is my income leaving my pocket.
Frank Allen
Sojourner

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 02:03:43 PM »

Speed Doesn’t Kill
The Repeal of the 55-MPH Speed Limit
by Stephen Moore

FWIW

JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 02:56:24 PM »

Jerry, Cool

Thanks for the CATO reference.  I sincerely appreciate your getting more info.  My eyes are pretty much shot for today but I did get through the exec sum and into the first graphs.  The ex sum says "by any measure the fatalities and deaths decreased after the repeal of the 55 limit in 95"(loose quote).  The charts/tables show fatalities going up and # of wrecks going up.....injuries going down.  I think the injury thing can be attributed to air bags making their entrance as standard equip on more cars.  It seems reasonable that increasing the limit would increase the number of accidents and it did.  At least according to the charts from the National agency that they quoted in their report.  Hope I didn't miss a great deal but as  said I ain't seeing that well right now.

About CATO:  It is reputed to be a "conservative agenda bull horn" that can generate the report you need on demand.  I deeply dispute that...as a conservative.  They seem to collect a wide assortment of felons and publically disgraced individuals and have their reports disputed often.  False speaking, missrepresenting facts and double speak are not conservative traits....those are "liberal" traits....by definition.  The conservative trait is truth, plain and simple.

Don't missunderstand, I sincerely thank you for the reference Smiley.  I think a better argument is that there are a certain number of deaths associated with increased speed.  There is also an associated reduction of manhours consumed per task that is interpreted as efficiency.  A civil engineer that built highways in Australia and California was a next door neighbor of mine.  He once told me that miss designed and under signed highways accounted for way more carnage than anyone was willing to admit.  He said that a sure fire killer was the "unequal" radius curve.  Most don't even understand what that is in terms of highway design.  I think that was Mac's pet peeve and he said they were all the result of some engineer not being willing to spend a few more buckets of fill or gouging out a few more yards of bank.  We can save more lives in ways that are popular with way more people and would probably put a lot of guys to work improving the nation but it would require tax dollars and liberals want to line their own pockets at the expense of everybody and anybody they can shaft with higher death rates and insurance costs. Angry  Oh, well....don't get me started. Grin

—Pla
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2008, 02:59:20 PM »

I think we have beat this dog enough.  Lets get back to busses.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

Eagle,

I agree..mostly. Undecided  The link of this thread to our "buses" is that it is about the asinine laws Sad that some are trying to implement, lies that are being spread about it, safety conditions Tongue that are a poor excuse to ram more BS down our throats and how our tax dollars are spent Angry.  I see a loose relationship here and I don't think any owes another any apology.  But as I said....I agree. Grin Grin Grin  And, thanks for sharing. Cheesy

John

—Pla
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: