Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 01:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UGLY Betty  (Read 1942 times)
Tom Y

80 5C With Cummins L10 in Progress

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 05:53:15 AM »

Thanks Guys.

Brian, Theres not much to see on the inside. The bath is about done, and I have a closet built. I am getting ready to paint. I am giving myself a month to do it but it will likey take me longer. I took off Sat. to paintball with my son and didn't have much energy left last nite.   Tom Y

Tom Yaegle
Tom Y

80 5C With Cummins L10 in Progress

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 06:00:33 AM »

Brian, I am glad to see you are still out there. I got my heat working there was another port on the water pump about 4 inches lower. I found a pic in a manual, not sure why it made a difference but it did. Thanks Tom Y

Tom Yaegle
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

Tom,

That is the BIGGEST generator I have ever seen. Grin  I want one and I want it now! Wink

Great work,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: