Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 11:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Poll
Question: Ok when is best time for you?  (Voting closed: July 01, 2006, 02:13:41 PM)
Last week end in OCTOBER (" Halloween Party Theme") - 14 (70%)
1st week end in NOVEMBER - 1 (5%)
2nd Weekend in NOVEMBER - 1 (5%)
3rd Weekend in NOVEMBER - 0 (0%)
Thanksgiving Weekend (TURKEY PARTY all Turkey's invited! LOL) - 0 (0%)
1st Weekend in DECEMBER - 2 (10%)
2nd Weekend in DECEMBER - 0 (0%)
Post a note and give a better time! - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Folks I need yer VOTES on the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  (Read 9306 times)
Dallas

« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2006, 12:45:39 AM »

Hey Bryce!

How many guests have you gotten tp cpmmit so far?

OK, that brings this one up to the top again!

Dallas
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »

Hey Bryce!
How many guests have you gotten tp cpmmit so far?
OK, that brings this one up to the top again!
Dallas

Hey Dallas, That's a darn good question! I'd have to say officially none yet as I've been covered up and haven't had time to work on it (I've also had to WORK, I spent last weekend in Orlando, FL and All week at the Hilton in Daytona Beach, FL watching the bus sit in the parking lot while I had to be onduty watching the beach, and the lovely ladies on the beach all week!) It was a rough week but somebody had to do it!

Now unofficially I've got NCBob and Danny who've both said they WILL BE HERE as far as that goes, and HuckAbuck (our friend Scotty who helps out around here tremendously when we are here and when we're not too!) Will definetly be here, El Sonador is supposed to be here as this was all started as per his suggestion and he said he'd come back and help out with it!

Now I really need to get things rolling as in setting up a fee and getting early registrations as NCBob recommended so I'm gonna say Hey yal'll how about some help on this! Please let me know who's definetly planning on being here! In the meantime I'll get a fee figured out and a registration form set up so folks can get registered! I'm think'n about a $ 35 preregistration and a $50 at the door registration which will cover all 7 days I have posted for early arrivals and late departures I've also had a $10 a day suggestion! I'm still working on it and would like some ideas so I can get some info posted!

Also on an unrelated subject Steve aka El Sonador has gotten our bus company website up and running and has done a great job if you ask me we still have some slight editing to do, but hey check it out! He also has bought a sever and is offering web site hostings if anyone is interested you can contact him at Steve@niagarawireless.com to check out my new site go to kylakesidetravel.com
just a note of appreciation of a felloew busnut helping a another busnut I have no finacail interest in Steve's business other than using it to host my site!

Bryce Gaston Jr.
PO Box 834
Union City, TN 38281
731-885-7460
bryce@kylakesidetravel.com
bustedknucklegarage@hotmail.com

Smiley Wink Cheesy We gonna have a Halloween Party at The TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Cool Grin Roll Eyes[/color]

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2006, 03:19:40 PM »

BK,

Next time you are down Orlando way give me a shout.

If you have a free night we will have a little Southern hospitality at our place. Grin

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2006, 05:12:41 PM »

BK,
Next time you are down Orlando way give me a shout.
If you have a free night we will have a little Southern hospitality at our place. Grin
Cliff

Cliff, I wish I'd known you were there I was pretty much free the whole time I was in FL, it was not yer usual charter trip fer sure! I don't know if I'll be there between now an February, but I should be there then during the cheerleaders conventions (big time bus biz then!) I hoping to bring a group of cheerleaders down there and then also work for the convention while there! But that'll be more like work than this last trip was ! BK Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2006, 04:09:11 AM »

Welcome home Knuk.  We're leaving from your bash to winter about 4 miles from Cliff and his family.  So if there's a beer bash in your future in FL...you'll have to include me! Wink

As soon as you get some numbers together for the registration fee and the daily fee, we'll get the 'check in the mail'.  We usually include a bit extra for the hog! Smiley

That bus full of Cheerleaders doesn't sound like anything you'd enjoy.....much. Shocked

Glad you're back...we missed ya. Kiss

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: