Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 21, 2014, 09:14:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Poll
Question: Ok when is best time for you?  (Voting closed: July 01, 2006, 02:13:41 PM)
Last week end in OCTOBER (" Halloween Party Theme") - 14 (70%)
1st week end in NOVEMBER - 1 (5%)
2nd Weekend in NOVEMBER - 1 (5%)
3rd Weekend in NOVEMBER - 0 (0%)
Thanksgiving Weekend (TURKEY PARTY all Turkey's invited! LOL) - 0 (0%)
1st Weekend in DECEMBER - 2 (10%)
2nd Weekend in DECEMBER - 0 (0%)
Post a note and give a better time! - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Folks I need yer VOTES on the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  (Read 9387 times)
NCbob

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 04:34:23 PM »

Why is it that the people you get to know..don't look like the people you think you know?

I thought Bryce would look like an overgrown Gorilla with bleeding knuckles and a Snap-on wrench in his teeth! Wink

NCbob
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 05:35:07 PM »

Well  Well  Well  Well

Why is it that the people you get to know..don't look like the people you think you know?

I thought Bryce would look like an overgrown Gorilla with bleeding knuckles and a Snap-on wrench in his teeth! Wink

NCbob

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
El-Sonador

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 05:39:07 PM »

Well Well Well Well

Well, Well, WHAT NOW Richard...?

Steve
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 06:36:03 PM »

NCbob

Bob, I am the overgrown Gorilla, and they made me take the 36" snap-on breaker bar out of my mouth, and carefully hid my knuckles to hide the blood! (for the picture only! then it was get back in that pit and get to work!) Dads the small guy! LOL! Also as seen by the photo I'd been out in the sun quite a bit!
Now looky what I found!
That's Dad, Me, and The Famous El Sanador aka Steve from left to right!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 09:45:14 AM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 06:42:14 PM »

Here's a couple of our Automatic Bus Wash System! LOL! (I automatically wash each bus before it leaves on a charter! It doesn't matter how late, or what the weather is it gets washed!  Tongue Grin BK

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »

Changed to 15 days and anyone can see poll results. Is that what you wanted?
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 09:50:03 AM »

Changed to 15 days and anyone can see poll results. Is that what you wanted?
Richard

Richard thanks a bunch! That's exactly what I needed! Thanks again! BK

PS, Now if I can only get people to vote! So I can set the dates and get on with planning!
Huh KNUCKLE NEEDS YOUR VOTES ON WHEN IS THE BEST TIME for the "TN FAll Bus Bash" at Knuckles place! Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 10:21:51 AM »

Hey if yer plan'n or think'n you might make it please VOTE! I need info as to when will be most conveinent for the most! I know it won't be for everybody at the same time but I need ya'll to give me some idea of when is best for the majority! I want to get the dates nailed down so people can plan ! Please VOTE SOON! Thanks Knuckle!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 10:27:07 AM »

Hey moderators can we make this a sticky until the end of the poll ? So it will be easy to see. Just ask'n because it's only gotten 8 votes so far! BK Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 10:33:29 AM »

Since this is kinda a Help topic, I will take care of your request.
Richard

Hey moderators can we make this a sticky until the end of the poll ? So it will be easy to see. Just ask'n because it's only gotten 8 votes so far! BK Grin
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 12:53:06 PM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 06:05:21 PM »

Thanks Richard! So far it looks as if the last weekend in October is heads up by 1 vote! Hey folks we got 10 votes so far check yer schedules and cast yours today ! I'll have to make sure I get alot of things done, so we all can have fun! I know it early but we were just discuss'n a whole pig an probably a beef shoulder or somethin like that, and probably a half a dozen or so yard birds! Some live music, good cold refreshments, fresh grilled corn on the cob (we in da middle of a cornfield ya know! LOL!) So help us out we gonna make this a super fun time to take action and do somthin on yer ride while kick'n it at Knuckle's "TN Fall Bus Bash"!CA=ast yer vote today! We look'n at try'n to have it cheap as possible with donations for the refreshments and maybe $20 per camper spot (to help pay for the pig and griub) As I said before it's gonna be a mostly boondocking event and anyone who absolutly has to have power will be hooked up to the shop for a small fee! Come on Vote! BK
  Shocked  Roll Eyes Cheesy Gonna be great time at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's Grin Cool Cheesy

www.kylakesidetravel.net

NCbob

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 12:08:15 PM »

Having taken a good look at the calender for October I voted for the 'Halloween Bash', mostly 'cause in order to win the contest I wouldn't have to wear a costume..( I will NOT dress like the HOG)..but it's gives us another week (after the Timmonsville experience) to get together with some great people here in the mountains before we have to spend the winter in the flatlands of FL. Undecided

Besides, what's another 700 miles when yer lookin' at all the work that BK is going to just to get a bunch of Nut's together? Wink

BK, color Jackie and me IN for your bash.  And the 'Road Princess' too.  Hopefully we'll give y'all a glimpse of what a 38 year old Road Queen (with a facelift) looks like.  MCI's RULE! Grin

NCbob
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 12:18:05 PM »

Bob & Jackie looks as though we'll be wait'n too see ya'll the last weekend in OCTOBER as that is the weekend with the most Votes with 38.5% at 5 votes! But I'll let the poll time out before adding it too the caledar just in case some fo the LURKERS out there decide to get off their butts and VOTE! BK Roll Eyes Grin Smiley

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 02:00:41 PM »

Hey folks it's really look'n like the "TN FALL BUS BASH" is gonna happen October 26th thru the 30th thats Thurs for you early birds thru Mon for those who wanna stay late (stay longer if yopu wish as there is no formal nightly fees or anything jest a good ol' spot in the country to kick it at! Oh yeah anyone wanting to show up earlier is also welcome just be prepared to be conned into helping get things set up and maybe even be a Staff member LOL!)
OK let's make sure everyone is in the know the DATE is not yet set in stone! But here are some details!
#1) Anybody & Everybody is WELCOME! It don't matter what yer mode of getting here is! We got spots for everyone! From Tents to Big Rigs! Sorry no rentals at this time! Motels with-in 10-15 minutes

#2) All spots are boondock style we do have some shady areas! But at this time no electric available (except on a MUST HAVE BASIS!) Water is available on site! Dumping available! I can make Ice available! Fishing pond available to all! Shop Time Available to ALL!

#3) We plan'n on Matt the cook-off man himself cooking at least a whole pig, and probably some beef, and oh yeah plenty of yardbird! (he want's input as to how many guests and what they prefer so he can plan!) Even been mentioned about deep fry'n a turkey (no not one of you, a real one! LOL!)

#4) Shop time to help one another get small projects done! Everyone is welcome to get there rig in over the pit! And please if possible pitch in and help others anywhere you have skill or just manpower & support!

#5) Last but not least there will be plenty of good times for all ! I'm think'n maybe on sunday am if there is a charter bus here we might all oload up and go to Lambert's (Home of the throwed Rolls) in Sikeston, MO (about 2 hrs away also a factory outless mall right there!)

More to come later! BK!  Roll Eyes Grin Cool

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »

Ok ya'll I hate too keep beat'n this post to death, but We had 20 people vote they'd probably make it, and only 14 have voted when would be best for them! I know not everyone will be able to make it on any given week-end, but please let me know when is best for you! We wanna get this nailed down so we can get it on the calendar, and start making some plans for entertianment(hopefully), how much food will be needed, who we gonna volunteer for the duties of aquiring the refreshments (LOL! Just kidding), How soon to start planning to parking lay out (who to put in which hole LOL!), Maybe get an Ice Freezer(full of ice of course) delivered for that week-end, figure out how much of the fifteen acres (that aren't occupied by a bldg, pond or woods) we need to get bush hogged so Scotty can put a finishing touch on with the mower.
 Yes I'll be asking many more things once the date is settled on, but we gotta get the dates down first! Then I'll bug ya for other answers! If I can take the time to do this at no charge for anything (except donations) and basically shut my shop down for 4-5 days and use it for the good of all the nuts that make it. Ya'll can vote when will be best for you! This is noit something I'm doing to make $ on, it's so we can all meet other nuts and to give ya'll a chance to get yer unit in the shop over the pit, or just in the shop to get a group of us to help get some things done that ya really wanna get done but just ain't had no help to get it done! VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE ! or I'll be running for president in the next election! LOL! (not really I hate politicians!)  Grin Roll Eyes Cool BK

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: