Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 08:28:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VR3 color back up camera  (Read 2559 times)
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »

http://pepboys.shoplocal.com/pepboys/default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2314749&rapid=0&pagenumber=0&listingid=-2095375406&offerid=&ref=%2fpepboys%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dsearch%26storeid%3d2314749%26searchtext%3droadmaster ,
Wow did that work, I'm not selling just passing info. small camera & small color monitor $99.00
They also have a Magellan road mate 700 GPS for $499.99

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 05:14:34 PM »

Try this for shortening bulky URLs: http://www.hit4.info/
Just highlight and copy the huge URL then go to the above web page and paste.  It will assign a smaller, more tidy URL.  Slick little deal.  There is another URL shortening web page called: www.tinyurl.com
Probably many others, but these two work so well that I've not needed to search for anything better.

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 08:32:04 PM »

Thanks guys for the information!

Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
Grease Pit

Some day........

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 07:26:17 AM »

Looking at it and doing a little research on it, it seems very,very tiny.... It says 2 1/2 inches but that is the size of the case and the screen is only 2 inches.... I want one but I'm afraid it might be too small to see very well.... I think I'm going blind or something.....

Grease Pit {8^)>
1979 GMC RTS 40x102" 6V92 V730 4:56
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: