Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 21, 2014, 09:07:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Road fix to top them all...  (Read 4220 times)
rusty

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »

Craig I will not be able to make it up to Laramie. I have a friend in Minnesota I see once in a while maybe the next time I go that way we can meet. I am sure our pathes will cross sooner or later.
  Rick Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and see your very nice bus. Was Willy able to help you? BTW nice tunes.
JeffsMagicBus
Is That A School Bus...

1970 Blue Bird Wanderlodge

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 02:17:35 PM »

Hello!
 I loved the story and the suspense! I also have been hearing a hissing in the same area that you mentioned and what I had envisioned as something complex and expensive is most probably the exact same thing! Man you made me feel better thinking it might not be that bad after all! I have a '75 TMC MC-8 Crusader. I'll be glad to fix that problem because that's the only thing wrong with my coach!
 I saw that greasy mess in there and that's kinda trippy in itself. But at least it'll make it easier to slide in and out of there!
 Thanks again for the story as I know that's exactly what my coach is doing!
  Take Care,
                  Jeff Smiley

WD4IHS Smiley
Sojourner

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »

Great Road Fix Report!

Well done!

Thank you Craig!

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: