Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 15, 2017, 02:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Poll
Question: OK I am trying to see if we have enough interest to get Bendix to set up a bus system brake class for us. At roughly $250 to $300 per person how many would be willing to attend it? Also maybe they could set up several in different regions.
Maybe Southern IN, KY or Middle TN? - 8 (30.8%)
Maybe East Coast (NJ area)? - 3 (11.5%)
SE like Southern GA or FL? - 8 (30.8%)
Midwest MO, IA  or ? - 3 (11.5%)
West AZ, CA, OR, WA ? - 4 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many would attend a Brake School, if we can get 1 tailored to buses?  (Read 2253 times)
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »

Jack why have something of this caliber after the rally? I think it would make for great seminar AT the rally!  ;)Ace

Unless I mis-read BK's original post on the other thread, it is a full 2 day course. Since Bendix gets $250 per person, it would not be open to any of those who attended the rally except those that paid an additional $250.  We don't have anyplace availble at the Turner Center that could be used all day for 2 days, unless we rent the small building (I think they get $250 per day for the building).  JacK
PS: If we can get someone to give a 2-3 hour seminar on air brakes, that would make a GREAT Seminar.

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: