Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 03:46:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rally  (Read 3641 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: August 13, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »

Just found this information. Sounds like a great rally.

http://www.gypsyjournal.net/ohio_rally.html

September  15-19, 2008
Mercer County Fairgrounds
Celina , Ohio

More information here. Nick has been to all of Jack's rallies I believe.

http://www.gypsyjournal.net/NicksBlog.htm

Richard
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 04:42:44 PM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:05:07 AM »

i've been to 3 of jack's rallys and Nick has never been there.  he spends his winters in arizona.

however, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go to celina.  i'm sure his rally will be great.  But it's not a bus rally.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 06:30:57 AM »

i've been to 3 of jack's rallys and Nick has never been there.  he spends his winters in arizona.

however, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go to celina.  i'm sure his rally will be great.  But it's not a bus rally.

I must have him mixed up with another bus nut that is on the road full time and sells custom window shades.

Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 01:21:47 PM »

That's Bill and Brenda Phelan - HTH

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 05:00:17 PM »

That's Bill and Brenda Phelan - HTH

Thanks Niles. I have not been to Jack's shindig for several years but I seem to remember that Bill was always parked near the entrance and helped in registering arrivals.

Richard

Songman

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 09:54:50 AM »

Hey Tom,

Are you still looking for Jakes or did you find some already? We've got a few sets out here in CA. If you still need them, let me know what engine you have and I will see what we've got.

Thanks,
Dale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: