Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 04:47:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheel Simulators  (Read 2977 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »

Help!

I thought the snip programs were dead.  My eBay has a "max" bid entry and it only increments if the bid goes up and then only enuf to be the highest bidder.  My snipe program used to work that way also so what is....?

I tried to get my snipe program up closer to the end of bidding time and I didn't give it enuf time to actually place my bid.  I needed the full 5 seconds and I got outbid lotsa times.

What do I search under to look at "snipe" software?

Thanks

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Kenny

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 01:19:25 PM »

The solution I took regarding wheel covers was to purchase 6 identicle universal fit steer wheel simulators from a company called RVwheel. These simulators dont attach to the studs or any where near the studs. Instead they are fastened to an expanding ring that is installed to inside lip of the wheel. Using this attachment method allowed the use of 6 identicle covers. Same cover on the drive, tag and steer wheels. Having the same covers on the drive and tag wheels look great. Other benifit of using steer wheel covers all around is cost. Steer wheel covers are must less expensive. Total cost for all covers was around $500. Below is there website and call for best pricing. Kenny

http://www.rvwheel.com/22unfit10lug.html

1941 and 1945 Flxible - South Lyon, Michigan
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »

Kenny, I can't tell from the photo, did you extend the valve stems?  Or are the covers easy to take off and put back on when checking tire pressures routinely?
Kenny

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »

No valve stem extensions. Just remove the covers. They're held on with 5 or 6 fasteners that take a special allen wrench type tool with a hole in the center. Makes it harder to steal. A wrench comes with each set of covers. I can take a picture of the expanding ring that is assembled to the lip on the wheel that the cover fastens to if you wish. - Kenny

Kenny

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 06:59:50 PM »

Oh another thing, take note of the previous picture I posted. The tag wheel (rearmost) is out even with the drive wheel. Not inset like most tag wheels. Had special rims made. - Kenny

junkman42

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 03:28:13 AM »

John Ed, try auction stealer.com.  I use the premium service and use the 3 second time and only lose a item when the amount I put in is not sufficent.  Not perfect but usually works.  John
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 12:26:07 AM »

Junkman,

Thank you.  I will try it tomorrow.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: