Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 04:49:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEAS FOR LOW COST SHIPPING OF BUS FROM FLORIDA TO ALBERTA  (Read 4863 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 09:07:49 PM »

Ace ... I don't think we can import Eagles into Canada ...MCI 9 is no problem the body was made in Canada.
Ron

Hmmm I wonder why Eagles can't be imported? Could it be because the Eagle is an American symbol ? Are we talk'n about live eagles or buses ? I have to wonder if this is legit or not ? Seems to me it's form of discrimination! Knuckle Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 04:19:03 AM »

Ace,
  My understanding is that Canada has a list of vehicles that have met the requirements to be certified by the Government for import. Eagle did not opt to do this.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
prevost82
82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed

82 Prevost Marathon XL

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 05:35:45 AM »

Yea ...that's my read on it too, Jack
Ron
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 06:21:24 AM »

If anyone is really interested they might want to check the archives on the BNO board. There was considerable discussion on this subject a couple of years ago, I believe.
Richard

Hey, think I will hit 400 again with this post. When Steve took his marbles and went home he deleted all his posts which deleted other posts associated with his, so I lost 20 or so posts. LOL

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 06:36:15 AM »

Hey, think I will hit 400 again with this post. When Steve took his marbles and went home he deleted all his posts which deleted other posts associated with his, so I lost 20 or so posts. LOL

Steve took his marbles and went home?  You mean Steve aka El Sonador?   

Why'd he do that? Someone take his cat's eye? 

Did I miss something?

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:01:24 AM by gumpy » Logged

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 07:24:41 AM »

I really do not know for sure. I do not think he liked the way the board was being moderated.
Richard

Steve took his marbles and went home?  You mean Steve aka El Sonador?   

Why'd he do that? Someone take his cat's eye? 

Did I miss something?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: