Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 08:23:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upper Penninsula get together?  (Read 1941 times)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 11:35:57 AM »

cody

if we are going to Lamberts I will be there.  at Lamberts that is, also like the ferry ride

ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 02:24:58 PM »

cody

if we are going to Lamberts I will be there.  at Lamberts that is, also like the ferry ride

ned

Ned now was that the one across the water, or with Ron on the back of a HONDA?! LOL! Sorry jest had to go there! LOL!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »

cody

ned

Ned,

Speaking of Florida, I need a care package, strictly for medicinal purposes Tongue.....Ya know what I mean?

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 05:56:58 AM »

Ned,
   Speaking of Florida, I need a care package, strictly for medicinal purposes Tongue.....Ya know what I mean?

Yeah, North Carolina makes some real good "care packages" (If you know what I mean) LOL  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Brian Diehl

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 06:37:16 PM »

I went and talked to the campground manager about giving a deal on rates and he said it wouldn't be a problem but he has to get authorizaton from the council, he said they do it on a regular basis for groups.  Another thing I looked into is a friend of mine has a tribal fireworks shop and he said he could probably bring over a bunch of the big stuff and torch it off, being on tribal property they can and do that on a regular basis, it's fun to watch.  I'm thinking some point in june for it but we need ideas on what time frames would work.

Cody, early June is much better for us.  In fact, what about Memorial Day Weekend?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: