Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 02:05:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private message  (Read 5100 times)
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 08:40:19 AM »

I did a test a couple of days ago by sending a private message to Dallas.  He got it but only after a caveat from his ISP that it was a "dangerous" e-mail.   OK ... so I'm scary, but has this happened to anyone else?  I think if I were to send the same e-mail through my ISP to his ISP, there should be no danger warning.  Wonder if there is something about the sending through this board that raises a red flag.

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 09:47:07 AM »

I did a test a couple of days ago by sending a private message to Dallas.  He got it but only after a caveat from his ISP that it was a "dangerous" e-mail.   OK ... so I'm scary, but has this happened to anyone else?  I think if I were to send the same e-mail through my ISP to his ISP, there should be no danger warning.  Wonder if there is something about the sending through this board that raises a red flag.

Can you try again?  I have changed the sender from the BBS - I think - to now be BBS@busconversions.com  - for some ISPs, you may have to add this address to your safe list.

Let me know - hope this helps,
Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: