Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 20, 2014, 09:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HARRAN COACHWAYS INFO (SAMMY)  (Read 880 times)
van

« on: August 22, 2008, 07:00:00 AM »

Does any one have any info on Harran coach from LI New York,and why they closed so suddenly back in 2007 I believe

thanks in advance

Van
ojgetaway32

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:07:15 AM »

I have no hard info on why they closed but I bought one of their MCI MC9s from Michaud Bus Sales.  Jim Michaud inidcated to me that the owner retired and the son did not want to take it over.  I can confirm none of this and don't even know if he had a son.

Josh

Josh Miller, Attorney, hockey player, son, brother, friend and busnut...
1983 MCI MC9 8V71 and a 5 Speed
Wheeling, WV
van

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 08:23:13 AM »

I also forgot to mention that the day before the closure bus's were moved to I believe a sister company not that far away from harrans yard in LI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: