Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 15, 2017, 08:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garbage Truck Conversion  (Read 2223 times)
Hobie

Ignore
« on: August 30, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »

The owner probably is an ex sub-mariner!  Very clean install.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/look/look-small-space-livingin-a-garbage-truck-061030
cody

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:06:15 AM »

I got a big kick out of the comments lol.
coachconverter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 12:02:04 PM »

That's actually a Unicat conversion of a new truck chassis, trust me, it was never a garbage truck. www.unicat.net  Their conversions can get near or hit a million bucks!  This is one of Unicat's flagship trucks, but they mainly make expedition vehicles for the ultra - ultra rich, and usually use something like a Unimog truck as their foundation.

Pretty cool though, huh?

Todd

btw, here's the chassis I've been sitting on for a couple years, to eventually build an expedition vehicle, in search of such a customer.  Only 4k miles on her, a true barn-find...
cody

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 01:28:51 PM »

These are kinda cool too, 4x4 40ft diesel rv's, problem is that the military has bought up all production for the next couple of years for command posts, we got one that wasn't 4x4 but I kinda wish we had got the 4x4 version but they only had the front wheel drive version out when we bought ours and it's only 32 ft.  Check out the options list, there isn't any lol, it all comes as standard equipment including the duel generators lol.  Also the party wagon would be fun, there sure are some unique rigs out there, it's becuase of all this and all that that I enjoy the bus thing. http://www.revconmotorcoach.com/images/Trailmaster_Album/index.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: