Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 04:41:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK looks like I'm gonna be MN bound end of August - first of September.  (Read 3357 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »

Like I told you bryce there are some variables when you do your dating in a nursing home, beside them haveing to be back by 9 on bingo night, they normally are pretty gratefull lol.
Fredward

MC-5A #5401 8" roof raise 8V71 with MT647

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

Hey,
Belle Plain is 45 minutes south of my place, so I can do most anything. I'll be back home from Labor Day weekend travels on Monday evening so pretty much anything after that is OK. I can make it down most any eve to help load and hang out. If I'm bringing the bus and making aparty of it Thursday would be my choice.

Either way I want to meet up with you guys. I also have plenty of room at my place if a bus or two or three or four needs a place to layover.
Fred
612-801-4826

Fred Thomson
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 07:40:24 PM »

Weekday would be best for me. Sometime after 5. 

I need to get some work done, so would take my bus to work, and then to C&J after work, and then meet you guys where ever you decide. If you want to do an overnight, make it Friday night and I can stay over. Family probably won't come.

I just need enough time to wrangle an appointment at C&J for that afternoon and since I no longer have a toad available, I can't just leave it in the morning and pick it up after work, so have to work it in as they can.

craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 06:32:54 AM »

OK well I AM still coming to MN! Buuuttttt! I may have to drop & RUN! Things have been slow with barely anything going on for the whole month of August! And now they are calling all buses with HURRICANE RESPONSE CONTRACTS! So's looks like I may need to head for San Antonio or the Gulf Coast region as soon as I get empty! I don't know yet. Depending on when or where they deploy me too, I may need to meet up with Paul Tues day load and run. But there is a possibility I may need to just RUN! (Ya know RUN FORREST RUN!). I'll update as soon as I know more.

I am right now in St. Louis fixing to load and leave! FWIW  Undecided  BK   Undecided

Why can't they have better timing on these HURRICANE thingys! LOL!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
CS

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »

BK are you driving around looking for a storm yet?
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »

NO but some of my buses are! I'm stuck here in St. Paul, MN at the Repulican Delegate Convention. With a load of SEIU-UHW members who are Obama supporters! I'm really hoping ya'll have my back, and will take up a collection for bail $ if I should need it! LOL!

And they're still treating me like a MUSHROOM! Keeping me in the dark & feeding me BULL$HIT!  LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »

NO but some of my buses are! I'm stuck here in St. Paul, MN at the Repulican Delegate Convention. With a load of SEIU-UHW members who are Obama supporters! I'm really hoping ya'll have my back, and will take up a collection for bail $ if I should need it! LOL!

And they're still treating me like a MUSHROOM! Keeping me in the dark & feeding me BULL$HIT!  LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

Oooh.  That's kind of like taking a bus load of Dolphins fans to a Packer's home game.  Make sure the comprehensive insurance is paid up.   Wink
CS

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 02:44:56 PM »

Should have done a background check before taking that one, But look on the bright side those kind of folks pay per hour to hold a sign with a bonus if your willing to be arrested.
Fredward

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 06:57:46 PM »

Bryce,
Brian and Hillary have probably returned by now and I just got back this afternoon. Brian left me a voicemail indicating that your time here may be short. What's the latest on your schedule?
Fred
What's your cell# ??
mine is 612-801-4826

Fred Thomson
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 04:19:44 AM »

OK I still don't know what I'm doing. But I do know that one way or the other I am done with these people TODAY!

My cell # is 270-705-1139.

I'll be probably checking out C & J and meeting JD this afternoon, then maybe easing down toward Paul's. I'm not positive but I'll probably try to load stuff tomorrow. That way if I have to run I can, and swing by the house and unload on the way.

SO far all I know is I'm gonna be tied up with BS this AM!  Grin  BK  Grin

So thinking maybe those that can, maybe we can get together tomorrow (day, afternoon, evening) whatever works for the majority.

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »

OK here's the plan. Paul & I are going up to Brian Diehl's this evening around 4:30 ish . Anyone else is welcome! We gonna check out Brian's Cummin's engine swap, etc. and maybe even dinner!  Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Fredward

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 08:21:26 PM »

Darn,
Wish I could have made it. Wednesday evenings are busy for us now that school and Sunday school and choir have started.

-Such is Life- A near miss.

Fred

Fred Thomson
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: