Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 12:09:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my lightening story...  (Read 988 times)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:45:58 AM »

I have two lightening stories. 

1-Once, lightening our house and arc'd to our water heater.  It made a tiny pinhole in one of the brass fittings.  The water was coming out under extremely high pressure and would almost cut your hand if you put it in front of the hole.  That same strike fried almost everything electric in our home.  And all the circuit breakers had to be replaced.

2-This was in a second house.  My wife had just walked out from in front of the bathroom mirror, putting on her makeup.  Lightening arc'd onto the mirror and shot glass all over the bathroom.  It sounded like a hand-grenade went off.  Luckily, we had no other damage this time. 

Needless to say, I DON'T LIKE LIGHTENING!!!   Angry

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 07:31:45 AM »

Why is this in a separate topic and not as a reply to the original post? 

Is there something going haywire with the BB or did you start a new thread by accident?  I thought I saw another lone post today from another thread.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: