Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 09:31:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cabinet doors arrived today...  (Read 1071 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »

My cabinet doors arived today...Yahooooo.  So here's the deal with that.  I priced them out through three local door specialty companies and the cheapest price was $2300 and the most expensive was $2900.  That was for all of the doors and drawer fronts in solid oak, flat panel.  I thought that was tad pricey so I started looking on the internet and found these people in Canada...

http://www.kitchendoordepot.com/index.php

They did the entire job, the same list that I gave the other shops, sanded and ready to varnish for $1080 delivered to my door.  Now I'm picky and I inspected these doors closely and I have to say what a good job they did.  I'm so pleased with them that I actually sent them an email telling them how pleased I am...and I hardly ever do that.  So anyone looking to have doors done, you might want to consider these people.  I don't think I could have done them myself for what they charged and I most certainly could not have done as good a job.  I'd highly recommend them.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »

Awsome Ross,

I can't wait to see them installed!!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »

Ross,

Thanks for the information.

Cabinet doors are on my short list and glad to have a source to check out.  Grin

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 06:36:09 PM »

Give a fellow nut a shot next time. We did the doors in Mak's new cabin. I think they were well pleased. Cabinet doors are our thing. Eric Brown Doors Galore INC. 864-599-0220.  :)76 05 Eagle. Hope this dosen't sound tooooo much like an add!! I know the board gods frown on such!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: