Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 05:07:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christy Hicks travels  (Read 1338 times)
edvanland

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2006, 03:10:19 PM »

Just read her post about their last trip.. This gal should be a writer as her stories are great.  Can't wait to read the rest of the story. I though I had had some weird things happen over the years, but theirs beats mine.
Keep the travel stories comming.
Thanks
ED

Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 03:16:24 PM »

Um, well, I didn't actually post on here. . I thought maybe I'd try to keep at least ONE forum that would have respect for us and not think we were a bunch of yahooos!  Ed, you're going to blow my cover!   Christy Hicks

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 05:48:16 PM »

Where might one go looking for the story? (assuming one wanted to find it?)

Inquring minds want to know. Wink

Us nosey guys do too. Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
edvanland

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »

I receive it on my email, I am not sure where it comes from, she just posted a second part.  Christy has also replied to this post she did not want to blow her cover.  Well I am just a plain old country boy so maby Christy will post her stores here as well as they give a lot of laughs and after over 35 years of travling and camping from a Harley motorcycle, jeeps, boats, MH, campers and finally the ultimate which is a bus.
ED  MCI 7

Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 06:23:33 AM »

Well, being nosey, I found the story.

What a fun read! I like the way you think Christy! No, I don't think of you as a yahoo (not that being a yahoo is a bad thing). You sound like you know how to have fun no matter what life throws your way.

If y'all are ever in the neighborhood, stop by & I'll buy dinner.

kyle4501

PS:
You really should get published & share your fantastic wit.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
edvanland

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 03:12:28 PM »

Kyle:
Christy is a kick to read her stories.  She really should publish her trials and tribulations.  From some of the things she has said about Larry I wonder how he survives. 
Ed
MCI 7

Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: