Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 03:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fathers Day  (Read 2788 times)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 05:56:01 AM »

This weekend was all about the boy (our only child, 4 years old).  We had an awesome day Saturday at "Dutch Wonderland" in Lancaster, PA.  The country up here is beautiful.  Everyone knew I was "not from around there" however, when I opened my mouth (just can't seem to shake that Mississippi drawl).  On Father's Day, we took the boy to the Railroad museum in Strasburg and WOW, their trains are immaculate.  We rode on "Thomas" and also rode the real live coal-fired steam engine.  It was awesome!  We stopped and picked up an Amish family and everyone got real quiet, almost reverent.  They're given celebrity status in PA.

The only thing that would have made it better, having my own bus and not having to stay in a hotel.  But, it was one of the greatest weekends of my life!

Jimmy 

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: