Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 01:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Busnuts are . .well, NUTS!  (Read 1412 times)
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« on: June 18, 2006, 04:01:09 PM »

So, as I sit here in the co-pilot seat with an ice pack laying on my chest (I tried sitting on it but that didn't seem to work as well Undecided), trying to stay cool Tongue, on the last leg of our latest adventure (and I DO use that word loosely Wink), it's freakin' 95+ degrees outside and almost that hot in here Roll Eyes, and I'm thinking, I really like this bus stuff!  Why do I have a silly grin on my face? Cheesy Am I nuts or what?  Christy Hicks

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 05:09:42 PM »

Probably Nuts, but I am too Grin Grin

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 06:27:14 PM »

Hey, I thought you ran a heating and air conditioning compnay?   Huh

Ain't it always the way  Cheesy

Yep, nuts. But ain't it fun?

Drive carefully.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 06:35:41 PM »

Hahahaha, THAT'S what is so funny about the situation. . we DO run an hvac company Wink. . .but of course, because the darn things worked the last time we were out, and we left on such short notice, and the guys were all so busy in the 95 degree + weather we've been having, well, we didn't check them, ha ha.  Cry

What makes it even funnier, is, on the way home, I told Larry I was making a "To Do" list for the bus. . .things that need attention BEFORE we leave with it again, and as I was starting to create a file, I noticed a file named, "Bus To Do List", and to rub salt into the wounds. . guess what the very FIRST thing was on that list?Huh Embarrassed  Yep, you guessed it, the first line was "Service both rooftop airs."  Oh well. Roll Eyes

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 08:22:39 PM »

Huh, sounds vaguely familiar.  I create a list every time I go out. Then I lose it and have to try working from memory. Sometimes I get lucky. Usually, I create a new list on the next trip.  Cheesy

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 05:53:57 AM »

Huh, sounds vaguely familiar.  I create a list every time I go out. Then I lose it and have to try working from memory. Sometimes I get lucky. Usually, I create a new list on the next trip.  Cheesy
Write notes on palm of hand ... then all you have to do is remember which hand the notes are on.    Grin

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 05:58:51 AM »

Cheesy  Writing notes on the palm of the hand would'nt work.  They'd rub off with wiping the sweat off yer brow!

HEY, who wouldn't want to be a busnut!

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: