Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 01:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagles International  (Read 5894 times)
Dreamscape

« on: September 24, 2008, 07:39:31 AM »

Was not sure where to post this, so moderators if you know of a better place feel free to move it.

All Eagle Owners who are not members of Eagles International are encouraged to join the Group.

We host several Eagle get togethers each year. So there is no excuse not to join in on the fun.

If you are interested please send an email to paul_lawry@yahoo.com and I will send you the applications. One is for FMCA and the other is for Eagles International. As we are a branch of FMCA it is required to join.

We will have a brand new website very soon, so stay tuned for more information.

Happy Trails,

Paul
Songman

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 03:21:05 PM »

Wish I could be in Branson right now to see all the Eagles. I've got a couple of Eagle owners ready to join.
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 04:37:35 PM »

This is just a thought, but if Eagle International moved it's base of operations to the east side of Ithaca, Oh. Would the initials of the group then be.....

wait for it.....

EI, EI, Oh?

Grin

And that was without a single cold adult beverage!
Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »

Dale,

If you have a couple of Eagle Owners ready to join, have them send me an email and I will forward them the applications.

Paul
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 12:37:32 AM »

Dallas -

B
I
N
G
O

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Dreamscape

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 04:48:36 AM »

Now that the website is official check it out.

www.eaglesinternational.net

Keep in mind, it is a work in progress, Dale has done a great job with the photos from the Quartzsite Rally last January.

Rusty and Songman will keep us posted on who, what, where and when.

The form to join is on there too, so don't be shy, come join the fun. Grin

Paul
Songman

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »

In case you missed it in the other thread, the forum is now OPEN!

http://www.eaglesinternational.net and click on EAGLE FORUM.

Make sure and check out the rest of the links on the site too!
New2Busin
Ben

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »

Dale...howdy...man you are everywhere the buses are! LOL!

I've made my mind up...MCI with an Eagle Face...LOL  J/k....man that would make a lot of folks mad...I suppose.

New to Busing, but looking forward to a new adventure and meeting a new breed of folks.  If motorcyle families are close, can only imagine what a bus family is like.
Songman

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 06:31:49 AM »

Hey Ben! Glad you are getting signed up on all the forums. There is a lot to learn out here and lots of knowledgeable people to help you learn it. By the time you get back home from Japan you will know exactly which bus you want to buy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: