Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
October 22, 2017, 12:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on getting an appraisal done on our buses  (Read 2449 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 08:09:56 AM »

Quote from: kyle4501
What would you pay for an appraisal?
Seems to me that it should take a couple of hours for the appraisal to be able to distinguish the difference between a rebuild & a cover-up. . . . .

Many decline $50 for a service that tells you the weight on each tire.

Most are very frugal with what little $$ they have left . . . . .

Quote from: buswarrior
yup, Kyle is right.

Busnuts are frugal....

Best to take firm orders, cash up front, or the appraiser will be twiddling his thumbs....

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Yup you are both right! But I'll bet my first Social Security check that if you get say 6 solid commitments. And an appraiser did in fact show up and start doing the appraisals. That before he was done with the pre-scheduled ones many busnuts would be begging their significant others for permission to "go ahead and have it done while he was doing it. JUST FOR FUN and to get a documented current value of our coach." Now I know that all of us are a bunch of tightwads, but I also know that many will do it just because so & so is too! Shoot Kyle you could have all of yours towed down and  "kick start" the whole thing!  Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: