Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 09:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miss June centerfold  (Read 1512 times)
Ace

« on: June 19, 2006, 10:23:08 AM »

Fathers day we went out for breakfast and happened to go by the T/A truckstop in Tampa and low and behold, there it was, at the fuel pump. Miss June! The 55 GM Scenicruiser looks just as good in person as it does in the article. I was going to stop and chat but it looked as though another bus nut or band bus (grey Prevost XL) beat me to it. They both were at the pumps side by side!

Ace
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 10:27:44 AM »

Ace you still shoulda stopped then there'd been 3 nuts instead of 2!  Grin Cool BK

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
mak

Southern California location

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:38:37 PM »

That's kinda cool. I always make a point of saying "hi" if I see another bus  conversion... tell them about the mag... try to get $38 dollars from them for a subscription... only to find out they already subscribe... oh well

I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)
phil4501

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 10:39:46 PM »

I have the sister to that coach. does anyone know that guy. I was under the impression they were made a little more custom. Most items that were different seemed like stuff that he added.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:14:29 AM by phil4501 » Logged
Bosshosssport96

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 08:25:49 AM »

You know looking at that guy in the magizine that owns that Scenicruiser,you'd swear that he's Jay Leno brother.............Frank
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: