Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 02:58:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus conversions for sale in Canada  (Read 5414 times)
fraser8
Fraser

1972 Prevost

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:06 PM »

I found several conversions on this site. I know nothing about them.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/f-bus-cars-vehicles-RVs-trailers-W0QQCatIdZ172QQKeywordZbus

Fraser Field
Deroche, BC, Canada
Where the milk cows out number the people, but they can't vote
1972 Prevost, Detroit 8-71/740 Allison automatic, Jakes
Hobbies: restoring classic cars, www.oldambulance.com, arranging old car tours: www.coasters2010.com, www.canadiancoasters.ca
Retired Paramedic
mccarlk

1967 mci 5 8v71 auto

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 04:35:51 AM »

be very carefull on kijiji, lots of scams, if you cant touch it dont send any money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

treat every day like is your last, just make sure you dont spend all your money,in case its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paso One

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 06:46:19 AM »

It is usually easy to spot the scams on Kijiji  new stuff ridiculously low price.

I have bought and sold lots of stuff on Kijiji.  but mccarlk's advise is good touch and feel before spending.

68 5303 Fishbowl 40' x 102"
6V71  V730 4:10
fraser8
Fraser

1972 Prevost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 07:16:26 AM »

I'm not buying, I have a coach already. I just thought it would be good for some prices and coach viewing. I've never bought from the site, I have bought some stuff locally off Craig's list.

Fraser Field
Deroche, BC, Canada
Where the milk cows out number the people, but they can't vote
1972 Prevost, Detroit 8-71/740 Allison automatic, Jakes
Hobbies: restoring classic cars, www.oldambulance.com, arranging old car tours: www.coasters2010.com, www.canadiancoasters.ca
Retired Paramedic
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 07:00:08 AM »

i've seen a few decent coaches on craigs and kijiji over the last couple of years.  Prices seem to be alot higher than in the states.  My experience with getting an older vehicles into canada was such that I bought a US bus and brought it in.  Took all of 20 min at the border and of course $$$ for the taxes on the sale price.  As fuel goes up and up and these thing become lawn ornaments I guess we'll be seeing a few more on the market.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: