Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 21, 2014, 11:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well..Well..Well  (Read 1365 times)
Greg Paciga (S.Ga)
Future centerfold

4 years and I'm almost there. N.J. Transits Rock!

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2006, 03:49:39 PM »

Here I get all involved in some other projects here at the house. Don't check in for a while and when I do. Everyone moves. LOL
If you guys thought you could get rid of me that easy your sadly mistaken. I mean I knocked and knocked on the door and no one answered. Nice board indeed. I'll have to check in more often before I get left in the dust. I mean I am insulted to be called a newbie being a member for almost 4 years now. But I guess I have to live with it. Now to get everything set up may take me weeks. Seems I cab convert a 40,000 Lb Bus. But can't get a sig, Pic posted. LOL
Greg Paciga S. Ga.)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 04:52:27 PM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Don't think your going to do a conversion overnight. I did and 4 years later I'm still only 85% done. LOL  Smiley  Smiley

Why??  Because I did it right. Check out my any of my 900+
pics posted on Community webshots.com
prevost82
82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed

82 Prevost Marathon XL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 03:54:59 PM »

Well ... glad you found the new dig's, Greg. I think the sig pic has to be under 5kb. Check-out the chat room (Bus Garage)
Ron
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 03:56:45 PM »

Hello NEWBIE GREG, LOL!

Welcome in greg, I was wondering where You were hiding!

If You have any problems, Just ask!!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Dallas

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 04:24:04 PM »

Well ... glad you found the new dig's, Greg. I think the sig pic has to be under 5kb. >>>>>

Actually, the pictures need to be 128Kb or less, but for those of us that still have to work with dial up, a 40 or 50 Kb pic would be nice.

Dallas
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 04:54:29 PM »

Welcome Greg. Haven't heard from you in ages. Hope you like the new board.
Richard
P.S. I fixed your Bold for you. LOL

Here I get all involved in some other projects here at the house. Don't check in for a while and when I do. Everyone moves. LOL
If you guys thought you could get rid of me that easy your sadly mistaken. I mean I knocked and knocked on the door and no one answered. Nice board indeed. I'll have to check in more often before I get left in the dust. I mean I am insulted to be called a newbie being a member for almost 4 years now. But I guess I have to live with it. Now to get everything set up may take me weeks. Seems I cab convert a 40,000 Lb Bus. But can't get a sig, Pic posted. LOL
Greg Paciga S. Ga.)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 06:46:03 AM »

Greg is back!!  Let the humor begin!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh, wait. . . we also need R. Terry and Fast Fred!

Get us started, Greg!  Tell us about your latest buss adventure (what was her name again?)

Grin

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 09:54:21 AM »

HI Greg,

Glad to have you here.  Looking forward to your posts.  Welcome aboard -    Smiley

Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: