Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 04:14:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prevost style windows on MC9 possible?  (Read 2505 times)
muddog16
Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 05:54:42 AM »

Thanks for the information Sam, and I need to make a correction on those prices, that I quoted above,  Curved Glass has been great when I needed windows, but I understand now that they are having problems getting the side tinted windows, there seems to be a problem with the supplier, I purchased two windshields from them Tuesday, they were 140 each, I still need 4 tinted windows to finish, Prevost has them, lol.........now the last time I purchased them from Curved they were only 120 each,  Prevost wants 
492 each.......its taking me a while to come to the point of actually buying them from Prevost, I probably will, but that's the price! I'm just stubborn! Lips Sealed

Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 10:21:52 AM »

This maybe a little unrelated, but at one point I talked to MCI about smooth sided windows. The windows that MCI has on their D4505, and later, can be purchased as an upgrade for at least a DL3, and maybe earlier. The guy I talked to said to convert to that style (still doesn't wrap around the top like Prevost Sad) would cost roughly $20,000 Shocked (granted that is all the windows not including the ones that are blanked out). Needless to say we went with double pane, Peninsula, T-sliders.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: