Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 09:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prevost style windows on MC9 possible?  (Read 2615 times)
muddog16
Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 05:54:42 AM »

Thanks for the information Sam, and I need to make a correction on those prices, that I quoted above,  Curved Glass has been great when I needed windows, but I understand now that they are having problems getting the side tinted windows, there seems to be a problem with the supplier, I purchased two windshields from them Tuesday, they were 140 each, I still need 4 tinted windows to finish, Prevost has them, lol.........now the last time I purchased them from Curved they were only 120 each,  Prevost wants 
492 each.......its taking me a while to come to the point of actually buying them from Prevost, I probably will, but that's the price! I'm just stubborn! Lips Sealed

Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 10:21:52 AM »

This maybe a little unrelated, but at one point I talked to MCI about smooth sided windows. The windows that MCI has on their D4505, and later, can be purchased as an upgrade for at least a DL3, and maybe earlier. The guy I talked to said to convert to that style (still doesn't wrap around the top like Prevost Sad) would cost roughly $20,000 Shocked (granted that is all the windows not including the ones that are blanked out). Needless to say we went with double pane, Peninsula, T-sliders.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: