Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 21, 2014, 09:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 57 Eagle  (Read 6730 times)
Peabody

Bus wannabe,Gillig chassis,3208 cat

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »

That would be great I'm going to try and get down there this weekend myself.If nothing else I have to see this bus.I've been told to take an awl with me to poke around. Shocked I guess if you have to check for rust.I just have to be careful cause I'm in a buying mood,and I don't want to make any mistakes by doing anything on a whim.Maybe I should just wait,and take the attitude that if it is meant to be it will be. Peabody

Enjoy Life...This is not a rehearsal!
Want to make God laugh?        Make plans
Dreamscape

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 03:15:47 PM »

Give me the location address and I will make a phone call and get back to you. It would be nice to set it up when you both are there.

Paul
Peabody

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 03:26:48 PM »

Thanks here it is: Paulsbo RV
                            17611 Union Rd.
                            Ridgefield, Wa.
Think it is just north of Vancouver if headed south it is before the 205 cut off. Let me know. Peabody

Dreamscape

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 03:29:05 PM »

He is a new member of this board. I just called him and left a message. I will ask him to read this thread and then you two can make contact from there.

Paul
Songman

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »

I wish Don and I would have known about this when we went to Seattle last month. I am not in the market, but I would loved to have seen it anyway. We're going back up there next month but by then Peabody will be cruising in it!
VAN

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

hey guys does any body know what the asking price is ?just curious thanks
Peabody

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »

They happen to be asking $59,990. I have been talking to the sales manager and I'm pretty sure he will work a good deal if everything is good.I know what I'm going to offer and I ain't going to budge if he doesn't accept it so be it. Now lets hope everything is in good order.Peabody

VAN

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »

you go girl thats the spirit,good luck
SmoothJazz

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »

Good Luck Peabody, If it was meant to be, then so be it. Make sure that you have done your homework. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.
Peabody

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2008, 05:52:34 PM »

I have done my homework,my head is spinning, my eyes are bulging,my fingers hurt, my throat is sore I have read,emailed  and spoke to many people. I know more about that Eagle than the sales manager,but than again he was like Schultz "I know nothing",lol. I just hope I get there before some one else decides to buy her.She was sold before but the people backed out due to not being able to get the money. Peabody

BUR

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »

Peabody    I will go look at it Sunday if you want me to. I know nothing about Eagles, but can give you a general idea of its condition. I am in Kelso and have to drop my bus off at the DD shop in Ridgefield Sunday afternoon.       BUR

1980 Prevost   8V71TA  6 speed stick
Homebase   Kelso, Washington
Coming to a city near you      "Fulltiming"
Winter months   Yuma AZ
Peabody

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 05:59:23 AM »

As it turns out if I can make it will be today "Saturday"but  if you will be there on Sunday that would be great,look for rust any signs of rust .A wise man on this list coined a new phrase "On a Quiet night you can hear the Eagle rust" don'tcha love it,lol.Check the torsalastics(spelling) how much is left on the bolt I was told if only an inch she's on her last leg.There should be about a 14 inch clearance from the ground. Ask for Les tell him Wanda sent you,he is the sales manager there,real nice guy,but knows squat.lol I'm sure there is more like the tranny and the engine but you know how to check them right? In any case Thank-You for any help I can get.Peabody

Dreamscape

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 08:36:40 AM »

Peabody, I have not heard back from Doug, so it looks like BUR's offer for tomorrow is best.

Paul
Peabody

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 09:25:49 AM »

You tried but I'm good.Just got a call from the guy with the 81 Bluebird 3208 fc w/4 spd Allison automatic,he lowered the price to $11,500. So I'm going to go look at it this am.I know it needs a paint job,he says"no rust,no leaks" will see. Peabody

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: