Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 05:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for DD-3 to Spring Brakes on an Eagle 01  (Read 3538 times)
Dreamscape

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 03:35:35 AM »

Sojourner,

I posted my question on an Eagle Bus Nuts Group and had a couple of replies. One said he had the diagram for switching from DD-3's to spring brakes, the other said that he did it several years ago and it was not a big deal and would post how he did it. He had to go look at his coach to refresh his memory.

I will let you know what I find out.

If I don't hear anything back by this Friday, I'm going to order the kit for the DD-3's from Norris and get on with it.

Going to take apart the one suspected can today, and see where the real problem is.

John,

Glad you enjoyed the rally! I have one question, why did you remove the wheels when you had the problem? You said to make an adjustment to the slacks. I always thought you did that with the wheels on, just curious.

There is a ton of room on Eagles to make the change. I have never seen an MCI so I will leave that up to the experts.

Good Luck and let us know how you come out,

Paul
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:05 AM »

...no, Niles, it's ok, not AA....

Jeez - you scared me there - thought I was loosing another drinking buddy sponsor  Cry

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: