Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 11:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for DD-3 to Spring Brakes on an Eagle 01  (Read 3376 times)
Dreamscape

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 03:35:35 AM »

Sojourner,

I posted my question on an Eagle Bus Nuts Group and had a couple of replies. One said he had the diagram for switching from DD-3's to spring brakes, the other said that he did it several years ago and it was not a big deal and would post how he did it. He had to go look at his coach to refresh his memory.

I will let you know what I find out.

If I don't hear anything back by this Friday, I'm going to order the kit for the DD-3's from Norris and get on with it.

Going to take apart the one suspected can today, and see where the real problem is.

John,

Glad you enjoyed the rally! I have one question, why did you remove the wheels when you had the problem? You said to make an adjustment to the slacks. I always thought you did that with the wheels on, just curious.

There is a ton of room on Eagles to make the change. I have never seen an MCI so I will leave that up to the experts.

Good Luck and let us know how you come out,

Paul
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:05 AM »

...no, Niles, it's ok, not AA....

Jeez - you scared me there - thought I was loosing another drinking buddy sponsor  Cry

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: