Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 06:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: light duty bus?? bid on a bookmobile  (Read 1222 times)
white-eagle

Ignore
« on: October 17, 2008, 06:43:02 AM »

just saw this posted in case anyone wants a lighter duty bookmobile type bus to convert.

Bookmobile for Sale
The Gallia County District Library is accepting sealed bids for the purchase of its 1994 Bluebird Bookmobile.  If interested in viewing, call the Library at 740-446-7323 to set up an appointment.  The vehicle is being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied. 
Specifications
Chassis Miles:               133,042.20     
Chassis:                        Bluebird Bookmobile   
Engine:                         5.9 Cummins Diesel (engine replaced new in July 2006; Remainder of Cummins Recon Warranty applies)
Engine Miles:                10,329
Transmission:                Allison Auto
Brakes:             4 Wheel Disk (Hydraulic)       
GVW:                          25,800
Generator Set:              Kohler 15KW/Hrs         
Minimum Reserve Bid:  $ 8,000.00
Sealed bids should contain full name, address, phone number and maximum bid.  Sealed bids must be received before November 3, 2008.  Submit by mail or in person to Melinda Spurlock, Bossard Memorial Library, 7 Spruce Street, Gallipolis, OH 45631.  Bookmobile will be sold to highest bidder who must remit payment and remove bookmobile from premises by November 15, 2008.

i have not seen it, nor do i have any connection to these folks.  just thought i'd post it for anyone looking.  i'm not even sure i'd want to try to make it work with just a small cummins, but maybe for someone...

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: