Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 05:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Fuel Economy Now!  (Read 744 times)
trailblazer2
1999 Thomas Saftliner MVP

Ignore
« on: October 17, 2008, 01:39:13 PM »

Well; After several days of going over the ole home,getting her ready to make a trip to the Hoboken BuSnuts Rally (and points South).I get down to changing my fuel filters. Then low and behold I see drips of fuel on the bottom of my Secondary. I said to myself, that i must have left her loose. I went on with the replacement,and cranked her back up.I then found the culprit. It was the bleeder cap seeping out that precious fuel. I thought to myself how fuelish?Now maybe I will be able to catch another mile or two (per fill up)!It is those little things that ad up. Maybe a slack tire,misaligned front end,extra weight(things you don't need),and list goes on. I must say that the speed will definetly determine the bottom line. Anyhow We are looking forward to seeing old friends as we travel through NC,SC,GA,AL,FL,and back again.
Bill

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess,except in it's relationship to the kingdom of Christ"
David Livingston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: