Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 09:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 96A3 on Ebay  (Read 926 times)
Tom Y

80 5C With Cummins L10 in Progress

Ignore
« on: October 19, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

BK,  Is this yours? Just curious.  Tom Y

Tom Yaegle
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:05:32 AM »

YUP! 2 of them (3 if ya count the 102A3 "parts or fix because of the broken frame!" bus)!

EBay sent me an email offering "free vehicle listsings" until the 17th so dad and I talked it over and decided why not take advantage of free advertising!

Our phones have been ringing off the hook, and we've had several people come by and look them over that say they are really impressed with what they have found! And want to look at another, or sleep on it!
Which is fine with us! Because IF they sell we want whoever buys them to be satisfied with their purchase!

But dad is saying he thinks we listed them too low now, after all the attention they have been getting!
But I keep telling him that even though in our opinion these are in above average shape for the yr & model etc. that we are in the "ball park" of what they are selling for right now with the current "economy".

Either way if they sell fine & if not that is fine too! We just thought we'd try to generate more cash to go with the $ coming up to upgrade the fleet! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Tom Y

80 5C With Cummins L10 in Progress

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:14:36 AM »

BK, Its funny as I read the ad and thought of you. When I saw the user name I was pretty sure.  Goodluck with your sales.  Tom Y

Tom Yaegle
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »

BK, Its funny as I read the ad and thought of you. When I saw the user name I was pretty sure.  Goodluck with your sales.  Tom Y

Yeah I figured folks would figure me out! LOL! But then again I didn't make any attempts to hide anything either! I left all the company markings alone (no photoshop cover ups as some folks do!), and actually have my name in there too!

Thanks for noticing and the good luck wishes, and feel free to bid or come look!

Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »

Well we sold the blue one, @ the buy it now price after the auction was over. They picked it up Friday and headed home to Wisconsin in it.
And have 3 buyers promising to buy the 102A3 with the broken frame! Of course no $ has been put down on it yet. So in my opinion it is still for sale to the first person who puts $ down on it!
Also still have several folks wanting to buy the white one (my favorite one and in my opinion the best looking one we have!), but  again no $ down.
Have a guy flying into Memphis on the 6th to look it over as we will be down there with 3 buses working from the 4th to the 7th.

I will take pics of the DREAM bus I will be driving on the 6 & 7th, now if I can just find that rich uncle to buy it for me! LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: