Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 05:13:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuel Treatment  (Read 3336 times)
makemineatwostroke

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 12:04:52 PM »

Belfert, buy you a fuel tank warmer you can buy one for about the same price as the treatments the Actric Fox is made somewhere in MN I believe Delano and it will last forever not a 100 gals     have a great day
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 12:06:46 PM by makemineatwostroke » Logged
busshawg

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »

I agree with above, that is the best way to keep your fuel warm, a little more work but if your using the bus in the winter it will easily pay itself off

Have fun!

Have Fun!!
Grant
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 06:41:13 PM »

The $170 and up for a fuel warmer would pay for a lot of fuel treatment.  I would only need one fuel treatment a year.  If burned a full tank during the winter the replacement fuel would be winter treated.

I have never had a gelling incident with winter fuel even at -20F overnight.  I did gel up one time with a new Ford truck, but the speculation is that the factory was not filling with blended fuel.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: