This is a Download version of the February 2013 issue of Bus Conversions Magazine. 36 pages
NOTE: THIS IS A DOWNLOAD VERSION ONLY. AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT PROCESS THERE WILL BE A DOWNLOAD LINK. NO PRINTED MAGAZINE WILL BE SENT.
Highlights of this Issue:
- 4 Featured Bus - Prevost H3-40 Conversion by Bruce and Linda Fay .
- 10 Bus Life - Engine Cooking Helpful hints for using your engine as a stove to cook your meals while on the go. By Gary Hall
- 20 Bus Life - Where I Take My Bus - Larry hits the road less than 24 hours after making his bus purchase. By Larry McHale
- 22 Bus Life - Unforgettable Breakdown - What to do when a little pulley leads to a �big� problem in Paul Bunyan State Forest. By Dave Galey
- 24 Technical Feature - Installing an Air Throttle After an extended trip, Jack�s right leg decided something had to change. By Jack Conrad
- 26 Travel Feature - The Best Laid Plans... Plan B...Be open to adventure. It may just lead you to Colorado Springs. By Sandy Koos
- 30 Service Directory
- 31 Sterling Classifieds